When it comes to picking out a roof for your Wyoming home there are many options. Roofs come in all types from asphalt, metal, slate, and tile. In addition, there are several different color options to choose from within these categories. The whole process can be very overwhelming. When you partner with Everlast Metal we will walk you through all of your options. When you are selecting a new roof for your home we consider a variety of things such as:
• How long will the material last?
• What is the cost?
• Is it the right weight for the current roof framing?
• Does the roof have enough slope?
• Will the roof complement the style of my home?
It is important to keep in mind that not all materials can be used on every roof. Once you have narrowed down your options it is important to consider the pros and cons of each material.
Call Everylast Metal today to schedule an appointment, 307-202-3086! We provide roofing services across the state of Wyoming including Casper, Jackson, Cody, and Powell!
• Asphalt: This is the most common roof material because it is the least expensive and durable.
• Metal: All types of metal roof materials are very durable. However, these roofs can be very pricey.
• Tile: Tile roofs are very durable and aesthetically pleasing. It is important to keep in mind that these roofs can be very expensive.
• Slate: This is the most durable roof out of all roof materials. There are many different options to choose from. However, durability does come with a price-it is the most expensive roof option.